FAQ: What is affiliate marketing?
marketing is simply promoting other people's
products in exchange for a commission. Each time someone
FAQ: Do I need to know anything about product creation?
· No. With affiliate marketing, all you are doing is promoting products which other marketers have already created. THEY do all the hard work, you simply promote and earn.
FAQ: What kinds of products can I promote?
· There are literally thousands of different affiliate programs available which cover dozens of niches. You can promote everything from digital products (e-books, downloads, etc...), to services (travel tickets, event tickets, financial services, etc...), and even physical products.
FAQ: Where do I find products to promote?
·Although there are a large number of affiliate programs available, the easiest place to find good products to promote is at Clickbank. Clickbank has thousands of products available in various niches, with commissions that range from a few dollars for a single sale to hundreds of dollars in recurring commissions.
FAQ: How much does it cost to become an affiliate marketer?
· Nothing. Although you may want to invest in a website and other promotional tools as you advance your affiliate marketing business, there are no costs involved with becoming an affiliate marketer.
FAQ: How long before I make money?
· There are no guarantees as to how long it will take you to make money with affiliate marketing. Depending on the effort you put into your affiliate marketing efforts, you could see profits on your very first day or never at all.
FAQ: What kind of money should I expect in the beginning?
·Again, there are no guarantees as to how much money you will make. Like any business, your results are directly related to the effort you put into your affiliate marketing business. There are thousands of people who are able to make a full time living with affiliate marketing, and thousands more who never make a dime.
FAQ: Do I have to live in the US?
· No. One of the nicest things about affiliate marketing is that anyone, anywhere can get in on this type of business model. Some programs may not allow affiliates in certain countries or states; but for the most part, affiliate marketing is available everywhere.
FAQ: Do I need to be a computer expert?
· No. With affiliate marketing, if you know how to send and receive emails you have all the skills you need to get started. Many affiliate programs allow you to simply copy and paste their promotional tools directly into your emails and web pages (if you've chosen to have a website), so you won't need any sort of programming skills to get started.
FAQ: Will I need a web designer?
· That is entirely up to you. You do NOT need a website to get started in affiliate marketing. However, once you begin to see results, many people like having their own site from which they can make their offers. Once you reach this point, you can either hire a web designer, or (if you have programming skills) you can build your own.
FAQ: Will I need special software to create a squeeze page for my offers?
· Simple HTML skills are all that is needed to build squeeze pages; but if you don't have these skills there are a number of free programs you can use which will help you put together a simple web page, including Kompozer and Open Office which are both open source (i.e. free) programs.
FAQ: Will I have to pay to get visitors to my website/squeeze pages?
· No. There are many free ways to get traffic to your website/squeeze page offers. You can use paid methods as well if you decide it's what works best for you; but it isn't necessary. In fact, you can download a free traffic guide here: www.Toraffic.com